“BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Responsible: DREAM YACHT GROUP (hereinafter, “DYC”) (C.I.F BE-0.681.876.643).
Purpose: i) to correctly manage the requests made through the form; ii) to comply with legal obligations; iii) internal administrative purposes of the business group; iv) send you newsletters and commercial communications related to our products or services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement; v) manage your profile and vi) process your order and reservation.
Legitimation: i) necessary for the execution of a contract and/or pre-contractual measures; ii) legal obligation (prevention of money laundering); iii) legitimate interest and iv) express consent.
Recipients: Other companies of the DYC Group for internal administrative purposes. In order to carry out the identified purposes, DYC hires third parties (providers) who may have access to and/or process the personal data in their capacity as processors. In any case, your personal data will not be transferred to countries located outside the European Union for which there are no adequate guarantees.
Rights: access, rectification, deletion and opposition, as well as other rights, as explained in the Additional Information.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR DATA PROTECTION
WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE OF THE PROCESSING ACTIVITY?
– Identity: Dream Yacht Group
– CIF: 0681876643
– Adress: Boulevard Bischoffsheim 39, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium.
– Phone number: + 32 (0) 2 893 02 25
– E-mail: [email protected]
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
1. Personal data that you provide us. Generally, the personal information that you provide to us (through the form on the Site or if you contact our customer service, via email or telephone), is: name and surname, address, postal code, email address, contact telephone number, contact list, fax number, nationality, username and password. In addition, if payment is made online, we will collect financial data such as: credit card details, the bank account used, as well as other means of payment that are permitted.
In very particular cases and depending on the purpose and intended use of your personal data, academic and professional data, employment details, commercial information, social, economic and insurance circumstances, transfers of goods and services may be collected.
In this same sense, the personal data indicated above are mandatory to meet your requests, so that the refusal to provide them will mean the impossibility of being able to meet them and, where appropriate, carry out the provision of the requested services.
In the event that you provide third-party data, you declare to have their consent and you agree to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting DYC from any liability.
In any case, DYC may carry out periodic verifications to verify this fact, adopting due diligence measures that correspond in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Generally, we collect and store limited personal information and anonymous global statistics. From all those users who visit our websites, either because you actively provide us with that information or you are simply browsing our websites.
The information we collect includes the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device you are using, the device you are using, the browser software you are using, your operating system, the date and time of access, geographic location, the Internet address of the website through which you accessed our websites, and also information about how you use our websites, such as clicks and searches performed.
For more information about of the use and configuration of cookies (and / or similar technologies), please consult our Cookies Policy.
3. Personal data we collect from third parties: On our website you may find links that direct you to platforms or websites operated by third parties. Please note that we may receive the personal data you provide on third party platforms, for example through social media, for the purposes set out below, but primarily for information purposes.
The data that will be collected by third parties will be as set out above: first and last name, address, postcode, email and contact telephone number, contact list, fax number, nationality, demographic data
FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
DYC will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- In the event that you request information through the forms provided for this purpose or you contact our customer service, to process and attend to your request, as well as to provide you with the best possible service;
- To create and manage your customer profile on our website, from which you will be able to access functionalities such as managing your bookings, inviting your contacts to join the website, or connecting with them on the website, leaving comments (on the website or on social networks), among others.
- Process the booking and/or purchase order of the goods and services you request from us through the purchase process enabled on our website.
- In the event that you subscribe, and give your consent, to send you communications of a commercial nature, which may be of interest to you, such as sending weekly e-mails detailing offers and news that may be of interest to you.
- Also, if you give us your consent, and based on the information you provide us, and the information we collect through the website and social networks, we may send you promotional information about third parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To comply with legal obligations, including, without limitation, laws regarding the Prevention of Money Laundering.
- Where appropriate, to communicate your data to other companies of the business group to which DYC belongs, for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal customer data.
- We will process your data in order to detect possible fraudulent or malicious activities, as well as to protect the rights and interests of the users, in order to ensure the security of the information.
- Depending on your cookies’ settings, to perform statistical analysis and profiling based on your browsing habits. j. In the event that you submit your application to the job offers you will find on our website, by sending it to the email address indicated on the website, we will process your data to manage your application.
The legal basis for the processing activity of your personal data based on the purposes described above, are the following:
- In case you request information through the “Register your interest” form or contact our customer service: the execution of the contractual relationship with you, or the adoption of pre-contractual measures if you are not yet a customer;
- For the fulfilment of the different legal obligations that are applicable;
- Where appropriate, we base our legitimate interest in communicating your data to other companies in the group to which DYC belongs
- Where appropriate, your consent to perform statistical analyzes and develop profiles based on your browsing habits;
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In general, DYC will not transfer your personal data, except in the following cases:
- to competent authorities and bodies, courts, tribunals or any other third parties legitimized in accordance with the applicable regulations;
- to DYC’s operations center, as well as to any other location where the parties involved in the processing of the data are located, such as port operators that allow departure from the port;
- to other companies within the group of companies to which DYC belongs, for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal customer data.
However, DYC has contracted the provision of certain services (e.g. virtual infrastructure services, cloud computing, etc.) to suppliers, which may have access to and/or process personal data in their capacity as processors. Some of these providers may process and store personal information on servers located outside your country of residence, details of which can be found at the following link [*].
Therefore, depending on the user’s location, data may be transferred to other countries. In such a case, your personal data may be transferred internationally to third parties located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), provided that DYC has the authority to do so and subject to compliance with the appropriate safeguards set out in Articles 44 to 50 of the GDPR. Such third parties will only access the data in order to carry out their services on behalf of and for the account of DYC, under an obligation of confidentiality and always following its instructions and without at any time using such data for their own purposes and/or unauthorised purposes.
In any case, appropriate safeguards include, but are not limited to:
- Adequacy decision: a declaration by the European Commission that a non-EU state offers an adequate level of data protection equivalent to that provided by European data protection law, so that international data transfer to a third party established in that state outside the EU is possible;
- Binding Corporate Rules: these apply to corporate groups or the union of companies engaged in a joint economic activity, which enables the flow of personal data on the basis of self-regulation accepted and assumed by each of the signatory entities;
- Standard Corporate Rules: this is a mechanism signed between the exporter of Personal Data from any of the EEA countries and a third country. It is a contractual agreement whose model has been approved and published by the European Commission and aligned with the precepts of the GDPR.
- Code of Conduct or a certification mechanism, together with binding and enforceable commitments made by the recipient regarding the implementation of adequate safeguards for the protection of the transferred data.
- In the absence of the above, your personal data may exceptionally be transferred to a third country or international organization, in application of the mechanisms that may be recognized in this respect by data protection legislation.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
DYC will keep your personal data in order to attend and/or carry out the services requested (as long as you do not request their deletion or opposition through the means indicated in the section “YOUR RIGHTS”), and for the time necessary to attend to the rest of the purposes set out above.
The personal data linked to your job application will be kept until the aforementioned purpose is fulfilled. If you are not hired, your data will be deleted, unless you give us your consent to keep them in order to participate in future selection processes that may be of interest to you.
Likewise, DREAM YACHT will keep them for the periods of prescription necessary according to the legislation that, in each case, is applicable to meet future responsibilities.
DYC takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT tools, following procedures and organizational modes strictly related to the stated purposes.
In cases where we are transferring your information to suppliers by e-mail, our accounts are covered by additional security measures. All information stored by third party back-up systems requires an encrypted login.
This Site can include, show or display links to other web pages for your comfort and information. Those web pages can operate independently from us. It is possible that those web pages with links in them have their own privacy policies, so we strongly recommend you to read them when you visit them. As any web page with link that you visit is not of our property nor is under our control, we are not responsible for the content of those web pages, their use or their privacy policies.
CONTROL OVER THE USE OF YOUR DATA
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us: To stop receiving promotional emails from us, you may at any time send us an email at [email protected], requesting that we stop sending you such communications. If you opt out of receiving marketing messages, we will continue to send you transactional messages. These include answers to your questions.
“Do Not Track”: Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to such requests.
If you block cookies, some features of our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all tracking described here will stop.
In any moment, you can execute your access, rectification, opposition, deletion (if you forget it), processing limitation or your data’s portability rights. You must to do it writing an email to the address: [email protected]. Likewise, you have the right to request information about the personal information we have collected, used, sold or disclosed to third parties in the last 12 months. These rights are inherent to each individual and therefore cannot be waived and are as follows:
- Right of access: the right to access the personal data that are processed by DYC in accordance with Article 15 GDPR;
- Right of rectification: the right to request that DYC rectify certain personal data of the Data Subject in accordance with Article 16 GDPR;
- Right of objection: the right to object to those processing operations that are based on consent or on the existence of a legitimate interest (including, but not limited to, the sending of commercial communications) in accordance with article 21 RGPD. In cases where the processing is based on the existence of a legitimate interest, the data subject shall have the right to request the weighting report carried out by DYC. In addition, in cases in which the purpose of the processing is to send commercial information from DYC or third parties, the Data Subject may opt-out free of charge and voluntarily (more information can be found here https://www.listarobinson.es/);
- Right to erasure: the right to request DYC to erase all or part of the data subject’s personal data in accordance with Article 17 GDPR;
- Right to restriction of processing: the right to obtain from DYC the restriction of the Processing of your Personal Data provided that some of the conditions set out in Article 18 GDPR are met;
- Right to portability of personal data: the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without hindrance, in accordance with Article 20 GDPR;
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or significantly affects him or her.
Please note that, given the different local regulations, there may be some of the rights described above that are not recognized by the local regulations of some countries. This is the case of those most recently incorporated in the GDPR, such as portability or the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
In addition, users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to have it transmitted to another data controller without hindrance.
We will comply with your request as soon as possible and, in any event, within the statutory time limit. Likewise, you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected], without, in any case, the withdrawal of your consent being a condition for guaranteeing the correct management of the commercial relationship.
In the event that we fail to comply with our data protection obligations or if you are not satisfied with how we have dealt with the exercise of your rights, you may contact us at the following e- mail address: [email protected]. You may also, at any time, lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (in the case of Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency).
You may also use an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. In this case, together with the request, the authorized agent must submit a copy of the permission signed by the user to submit the specific request. Finally, we remind you that in the event that you provide us with data relating to another natural person, you must, prior to their inclusion, inform them of the points contained in this Policy.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
California Consumer Privacy Act: Collection of Personal Information in California.
In connection with the reported data processing, we collect and process personal data relating to California residents as follows:
- In the past 12 months, we have collected the types of personal data described in the section “WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS” which includes the following categories of personal data from California residents, regardless of the means they use to interact with us: first and last name, address, postcode, email address, contact telephone number, contact list, fax number, nationality, username and password. In addition, if payment is made online, we will collect financial data such as: credit card details, the bank account used, as well as other means of payment that are permitted.
- We have collected such personal data directly from you through our Platforms or devices, and from third parties, in accordance with the section “WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS”,
- We share personal information with the third parties listed in the “WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA” section, including disclosures to third parties for marketing purposes and “sales” of information (as that term is defined under California law, which may include disclosures that do not involve financial transactions) for the purposes set forth above.
- In the previous 12 months, we disclosed the following categories of personal information for marketing purposes to the following recipients: none external for marketing purpose.
- When you browse our website, we “sell”, as that term is defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act, consumer personal information to our business partners.
DO NOT SELL MY DATA
In addition to the rights described above, when you browse our website, you have the right to opt out of having us sell your personal information to third parties. You can exercise this right by: (i) clicking on the “Do not sell my data” link available on the Website and following the instructions on the Site; or, alternatively, (ii) contacting our Customer Service in the “Contact Us” sections of the Platform.
This Policy can update periodically to represent changes in our personal data processing. We will publish a prominent notice on the Site to notify you of any significant changes to our Policy and we will indicate at the bottom of the Policy when it was last updated.
Last update: Dic 2022
© 2022 – Dream yacht Group – Total or partial reproduction rights will be prohibited. All rights reserved.