Destinations Show Competition Terms & Conditions
Dream Yacht Worldwide Destinations Travel Show Competition 2023: Terms and Conditions (the “Terms)
- The competition is run by Dream Yacht Worldwide
- In order to enter the Dream Yacht Worldwide competition (the “Competition”), you must sign up to the competition page by entering your email address between 2nd February and 5th February 2023 on this webpage https://www.dreamyachtcharter.com/gb/destinations-show-competition/ Each email address is an “Entry” and more than one, the “Entries”. By posting an Entry you will be deemed to have irrevocably agreed to these Terms and any terms and conditions cross-referenced in these Terms.
- The Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- To be eligible for the Competition and submit a valid Entry, you must (a) be over 18 years of age; (b) not be an employee of any Dream Yacht Worldwide company or a family member of such an employee; and (c) accept these Terms.
- Only one Entry per person will be accepted. All additional Entries will be automatically disqualified.
- The Competition opening time will be 00.01 on 2nd February 2023. All entries must be received by 17:00 on 5th February 2023. If you submit an Entry after the Closing Time you will not be entered into the Competition.
- The winning Entry will be selected by random selection from valid Entries. One winning Entry (the “Winner”) will be chosen by Dream Yacht Worldwide on Wednesday 8th February 2023 and will be notified via email as soon as possible after the Winner has been chosen. The Winner must accept the Prize by replying to the email within 24 hours of being notified as the Winner. If Dream Yacht Worldwide does not receive a response within 24 hours of when Dream Yacht Worldwide first tries to contact the relevant Winner, Dream Yacht Worldwide reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant and the original Winner will have no right to insist on receiving the Prize. Thereafter the alternative entrant shall be the Winner for the purposes of these Terms.
- Responsibility for determining the operation and results of the Competition including eligibility and the ultimate Winner, and all decisions relating to the Prize rests solely with Dream Yacht Worldwide. Dream Yacht Worldwide’s decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into concerning any of these matters.
- Any person found to be submitting unsolicited bulk messages (i.e. spam) will be disqualified from the Competition.
- Dream Yacht Worldwide can, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any entrant for breach of or non-compliance with these Terms or the submission of any material containing obscenity, defamation, an invasion of privacy or other objectionable content. Dream Yacht Worldwide may vary or amend these Terms, change the Prize or terminate this Competition without prior notice. You agree that no liability shall attach to Dream Yacht Worldwide or any other Dream Yacht Worldwide company as a result thereof and that, in such circumstances, no compensation will be payable.
- If you do not correctly submit your Entry in accordance with these Terms, you will not be eligible to win the Prize. Dream Yacht Worldwide takes no responsibility for any Entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Dream Yacht Worldwide will not be responsible for any technical fault or failure which prevents a person from entering the Competition.
- The prize is a seven-night Cabin Cruise charter in the Caribbean on mutually agreeable dates, subject to availability. The prize includes seven-nights sailing on Dream Yacht Worldwide’s “Dream Tortola” Cabin Cruise. You can view the itinerary here
- The holiday does not include flights to and from the UK, travel insurance, food (other than while on the yacht where meals are included), drinks, any transfers, taxis, car rentals, excess baggage fees or airport taxes
- Winners will each be awarded an original prize certificate which must be presented and surrendered at check-in or prevailing hotel or yacht charter rates will apply. Altered or copied certificates will not be accepted. The prize is non-transferable, non-endorsable, non-refundable, non-negotiable and has no cash redemption value or cash alternative.
- The Prize must be taken on mutually agreeable dates, subject to availability of the yacht.
- The prize certificate will contain all the relevant contact details required for the Winner to make the reservations. The certificate will be subject to any terms printed on it or in any accompanying letter or memo. The prize certificate will contain all the relevant details for booking the Prize and the Winner will be solely responsible for making the arrangements in order to redeem their Prize. Failure to follow the instructions or to make a reservation will result in the Prize being forfeited.
- No part of the Prize may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternatives will be offered. The Prize is subject to availability and to change
- The Prize and each element comprising the Prize are not transferable or exchangeable. The Prize has no cash value and cannot be taken as cash or for any other item or benefit. If for any reason the Winner does not make use of the Prize including if the Prize is not claimed or redeemed, they shall not be entitled to any alternative prize. In each case, no refund or compensation will be provided
- In the event of an infringement by the Winner of these Terms or any other terms incorporated into these terms by reference, Dream Yacht Worldwide reserves the right to withdraw the Prize and shall not be obliged to offer an alternative
- The Winner enjoys the Prize at its own risk. The Winner is responsible for safeguarding his or her property when enjoying the Prize and Dream Yacht Worldwide and the Dream Yacht Worldwide companies shall not be liable for property lost, stolen or damaged at the event.
- Your entry and participation in the Competition will also be subject to the Dream Yacht Worldwide terms and conditions of usage found at https://www.dreamyachtcharter.com/gb/terms-and-conditions/
- Dream Yacht Worldwide reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend these Terms or to withdraw, amend, cancel the Competition at any time and without notice. No liability shall attach to Dream Yacht Worldwide or any Dream Yacht Worldwide company as a result thereof and, in such circumstances, no compensation will be payable. Any changes to these terms will be posted on this page.
- By opting in, your personal information (including your name, email address and telephone number) will be collected, stored and processed by Dream Yacht Worldwide in a database for the purposes of managing the Competition. Such information will not be used for any other purpose than as stated in these Terms or as separately accepted by you. Dream Yacht Worldwide may contact you by email from time to time to tell you about Dream Yacht Worldwide activities and news. You may unsubscribe from any such communication at any time by notifying us via http://www.dreamyachtcharter.com/
- Any personal data which you provide will be held and processed in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR rules
- By submitting an Entry, you consent to the use of your Entry on Dream Yacht Worldwide and associated social media channels and other Dream Yacht Worldwide company websites.
- The Winners agree to take part in all reasonable Competition-related publicity as requested by Dream Yacht Worldwide. Dream Yacht Worldwide may require additional information from the Winners in order for the Winners to enjoy the Prize. If the Winner does not provide this information within a reasonable time after Dream Yacht Worldwide request, Dream Yacht Worldwide reserves the right to withdraw the Prize without further notice. Dream Yacht Worldwide accepts no responsibility for any loss (including disappointment and/or the inability to enjoy a Prize) caused by the Winners failure to provide such information.
- Neither Dream Yacht Worldwide nor any Dream Yacht Worldwide company shall be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, volcanic eruption, earthquake, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion or any other circumstances beyond the control of that of Dream Yacht Worldwide company.
- This Competition is governed by English law and any dispute arising from this Competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.