Escape on a scenic 5-day/4-night dream cruise to Rangiroa, aboard a spacious catamaran where you’ll have a double cabin with private bathroom.
Rangiroa is the largest of the famed pristine Tuamotu Atolls. In contrast to other Tahitian islands, Rangiroa (meaning “immense sky”) is a low-lying coral atoll with seemingly endless horizons, and sweeping sandbars encircling the vast azure lagoon.
The sheer size of the lagoon, sparkling clear water, and the abundance of marine life make this region an excellent snorkeling and diving destination. Enjoy snorkeling and kayaking right from your yacht, delicious meals at anchor under the stars (or even an optional beach BBQ!), and some of the most beautiful natural scenery found anywhere.
Boarding at noon, Ohotu pier.
Panoramic lunch with a navigation of 15 nautical miles to Onetere. Afternoon, snorkeling kayaks rides, beach, ride on the motu. Dinner and night at anchor.
At 08.00 am, after the breakfast, navigation to the East part of the lagon. Stop at the birds islands and snorkeling at Turea.
Lunch onboard, then navigation to the Pink Sands area. Walk on this sandbank, discovery of the eastern most part of Rangiroa. Dinner and overnight at anchor.
After the breakfast, sailing to the Reef Island. Stop during this sailing for a great snorkeling in a coral garden. Back on board to the south of Rangiroa lagoon. At anchor front of the Reef Island. Optional : local BBQ on a private motu. Lunch on board then discovery of the reef island: free diving in a coral garden, kayak. Dinner and overnight at anchor.
Early morning breakfast for about 2 hours half sailing to the Blue Lagoon. Discovery of this natural site, one of the most emblematic of Tuamotu. snorkeling among tropical fish and corals.
Return on board for lunch and navigation back to the village of Avatoru. Mooring late afternoon. Diving at the aquarium in front of the Tiputa pass and / or drift diving, dolphin watching at the pass. Dinner and overnight at anchor
Disembarking public pier of Ohotu at 08.00 am.
- Accommodation in private air-conditioned (from 08.00 am to 10.00 pm) double cabin with private bathroom
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) with drinks (tea - coffee - water + juices for the breakfast)
- Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, hostess/cook)
- 2 sets of linen, towels and beach towels per person/week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
- Transfers airport or hotel – catamaran – airport or hotel (optional)
- Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages ( to be paid onboard per cash directly to the crew )
- Internet wifi (vini travel card, to be paid onboard directly to the crew)
- Cash box (mandatory): payable by credit card on arrival for departures until31 March 2023
- Destination fee (mandatory) : payable in advance - for departures from 01 April 2023
- Excursions (optional) : payable upon arrival or upon booking