Our Warm Winter Charter Destinations for the Perfect Vacation
Want to enjoy some sunshine this winter but unsure where to go for all-inclusive cabin, crewed, or bareboat charters? Read on for our guide to short haul winter tropical destinations within a three to five-hour flight time from the US east coast.
Discover the Abaco Island chain’s beautiful cays and world famous beaches, such as Treasure Cay. Feast on hog roasts at Great Guana Cay, see colonial architecture at Elbow Cay and the colorful coast at Pink Sands Beach. We offer bareboat charters and all-inclusive by the cabin charters on a luxury yacht with a private double cabin and bathroom.
- Flying time to Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS), Nassau, Bahamas, from Orlando (75 minutes), Washington DC (2 hours), New York (2 hours 45 minutes)
- Constant year-round temperatures between 24ºC-29ºC and low rainfall in the high season between November and April
Follow the trail of Horatio Nelson, who made this island an important English base, and find out what makes this Leeward Island so popular. Relax on one of the 365 sandy beaches or take in the stunning view from Shirley Heights. Take a look at our bareboat fleet for inspiration.
- Flying time to V. C. Bird International Airport (ANU), Antigua, from Miami (3 hours), New York (4 hours)
- The dry season is between January to mid-April with a temperature averaging 25ºC with a sea temperature of 26ºC and exciting trade winds
Make for this French archipelago and discover Grande-Terre and Basse-Terre’s national park, with its 350ft Carbet Falls. Snorkel at Marie Galante, anchor at Les Saintes and dive at Jacques Cousteau’s Underwater Reserve off Pigeon Island. Take the helm with our bareboat charter fleet.
- Flying time to Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport (PTP), Guadeloupe, from Miami (3 hours 35 minutes) and New York (4 hours 30 minutes) with American Airlines and Norwegian Air International
- With hot weather all year, the dry season runs between January and May with an average temperature of 28ºC
Immerse yourself in Fort-de-France’s French culture and bask on flawless white and black sand beaches. Relax among hot springs, secluded coves and unspoiled fishing villages. From our base at Le Marin, you can take a by the cabin cruise where your crew will find you perfect snorkeling spots, or you can bareboat charter.
- Flying time to Martinique Aimé Césaire International Airport (FDF), Fort-de France, from Miami or Fort Lauderdale (3 hours 45 minutes) with American Airlines and New York JFK or Providence TF Green PVD (4 hours 25 minutes) with Norwegian Air International
- The dry season is December to April with near constant trade winds, air temperatures between 23ºC-29ºC and sea temperatures of 27ºC.
Known as Spice Island, Grenada is a major producer of nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and ginger. Port Louis Marina is the gateway to The Grenadines, but there’s plenty to see nearby with the famous Grand Anse beach, Carriacou and Petite Martinique. Find your dream bareboat charter or enjoy a Tobago Cays dream cruise on our all-inclusive by the cabin charter.
- Fly to Maurice Bishop International Airport (GND), Grenada, from New York (4 hours 10 minutes) and Atlanta (4 hours 25 minutes) with Delta and JetBlue
- This tropical climate has a dry season lasting from December to May with temperatures averaging 22°C
Find out more
Talk to our expert team today about where to charter this winter by calling 855.650.8902 or get a quick quote.