What deposit is required?
You will need to pay a 30% deposit to confirm the booking and the balance is due 60 days prior to embarkation. Once a booking has been confirmed, offers and discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.
What is the smoking policy on the yachts?
Smoking is only permitted in the very rear of the catamaran with respect given to non-smoking guests.
How much cash should I carry?
This is up to you.
Can I charge my mobile phone / tablet on board?
Usually you can but it depends on the boat.
Can I use my hairdryer and hair straighteners on board?
Usually you can, but it will depend on the boat so please check prior to arrival. Hairdryers are not provided in the cabins.
What footwear should I wear onboard?
Barefoot is best on board.
What is the dress code?
There is no dress code.
What happens at welcome drinks?
The crew greet the guest and give a briefing.
How do guests get to the shore from the yacht?
The crew takes guests to the shore using a dinghy.
What happens if the weather changes?
The captain may decide to change the itinerary if there is bad weather.
What day do yachts depart?
Which routes are bookable for the festive period?
Try the Pacific, Indian Ocean and Asia as, usually, charters in the Caribbean and Bahamas do not operate at this time of the year.
How can I find out what offers are available?
Are there child or age restrictions?
Minimum Age : 6 years.
Can I choose which cabin I want when I book?
You can request your preferred cabin. While we cannot guarantee your preference, we will do our best on a first-come, first-served basis.
How do we know which yacht we will get and is this guaranteed at the time of booking?
The commonly used boats for your cabin charter are indicated on the website page for your chosen itinerary. Please note that a particular boat model is not guaranteed, but you will have comparable accommodation.
Do I need insurance?
We highly recommend you arrange travel insurance in case you need to cancel for an unexpected reason to cover non-refundable deposits.
What is the cancellation policy for cabin cruises?
We highly recommend you arrange travel insurance in case you need to cancel for an unexpected reason to cover non-refundable deposits. Our by the cabin cancellation fees are:
- More than 90 days before original embarkation date: 30% of the charter fee
- 89 – 60 days before original embarkation date: 50% of the charter fee
- 59 – 30 days before original embarkation date: 75% of the charter fee
- Fewer than 29 days before original embarkation date: 100% of the charter fee
How much does a single person pay for sole use of a cabin?
Do you hold a cabin while I decide?
We understand there is a lot to think about before confirmation and we can provisionally hold a cabin for a couple of days if there is more than eight weeks before departure.
What will be included in the quote?
Your quote will make clear everything that is included and not included as standard. It will also outline any extras that need to be paid locally, such as the Cash Box (see What is not included section), transfer fees for some destinations and crew gratuity.
How can I check availability or make a reservation?
How flexible is the itinerary for an all-inclusive by the cabin cruise/charter?
Our yacht itineraries are designed by our destination experts and are set to showcase the best of the destination’s highlights. They are set and not flexible, even if you book all the cabins.
How are special dietary requirements managed?
The chef can be made aware of any specific dietary requirements but cannot prepare specific meals. There is always plenty of fruit or vegetables on board. Please talk to our team for advice.
Can I see sample menus?
Sample menus are not available, as chefs use a variety of local produce available at the time of your charter. Meals consist of two or three courses.
What is not included?
- Flights, option travel insurance, and taxi transfers: Most bases offer transfers and if you need this service, we can add it to your quote. Note that we only transfer from the airport to the boat or boat to the airport. If you are staying at a hotel, you will need to talk to your hotel for assistance
- Destination fee: Payable in advance. This is required for payment of local fees, depending on your destination:
- Customs taxes
- National park fees and cruising tax
- Tourist taxes and landing fees on the islands
- Mooring fees
- Possible refills of water, fuel, gas, and fresh produce
- Miscellaneous (repurchase of broken items, lost fishing lines, or lure)
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi isn’t available
- Diving: Scuba diving is not included or able to be made available
- Gratuity: Our price is inclusive of service, if you feel the need to tip the crew that is at your discretion.
What is included?
- Meals and drinks: Meals are always full board and served morning, midday, and evening, although times may vary according to itinerary and arrival time at anchorage. The drinks package can vary depending on the destination. Information is available on our website and detailed in every quote provided.
- Drinks: Water, tea, and coffee are included at every meal time. Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages, including table wine and local aperitifs (punch, rum, and fruit juice) may be included as part of your charter, depending on location. Otherwise, drinks can be paid for in cash on board. Information is available on the website and detailed in every quote provided.
- Snacks: In the afternoon, tea and cake/biscuits are served
- Linen: Two sets of linen, towels, and beach towels per cabin per week are provided.
- Water sports: You will have access to snorkeling equipment, a sea kayak, and paddleboards
- Cleaning: The public areas are cleaned by the crew while on charter, but not the private cabins
- Air-conditioning: The cabins have air conditioning between 8am and 10pm each day. They are turned off at night to avoid noise disturbance. The cabins stay cool, hatches can be opened and there are small fans in the cabin
What do your yachts look like?
We invest heavily in our fleet and all our cabin charter catamarans yachts are luxurious, spacious and comfortable. They are a mixture of ages, although all are professionally maintained and have regular refits. from 44ft to 82ft. You will be sent a yacht plan so you can see how your yacht is laid out when you ask for a quote.
Who will be sharing the yacht with me in the other cabins?
As well as the crew, there will be other guests who have booked cabins just like you. We find there is typically a varied group of nationalities and ages who all love travel and adventure.
Can I see or talk to my crew before I book or depart?
We are unable to provide crew profiles in advance for our all-inclusive by the cabin cruise/charters. All our crews are all handpicked by us for their sailing experience, culinary skills and expert local knowledge.
Who makes up the crew on a crewed yacht charter?
Your crew includes a professional captain to sail the boat and a chef to prepare and clear away meals. All our crews are handpicked for their expertise in sailing, cuisine and customer service, as well as destination knowledge. Crews are dedicated to specific yachts and are full time resident on board.
Where do you offer cabin charters?
We offer vacations in some of the most impressive destinations in the world, including the Caribbean, Bahamas, Asia, Indian Ocean, Pacific and Mediterranean:
- Caribbean: Cruise the British Virgin Islands, St Martin, Martinique, Guadeloupe to absorb an authentic laidback Caribbean atmosphere.
- The Bahamas: Discover the Exumas island chains with beautiful cays, golden beaches and a diverse history.
- Indian Ocean: Immerse yourself in the Seychelles or the Maldives for the finest snorkeling, swimming and diving, as well as marine life.
- French Polynesia: Explore Tahiti and the Society Islands, including Bora Bora, Raiatea and Rangiora.
- Far East: Head to Phuket, Thailand and let us take you on a journey around limestone stacks, Phang Nga Bay and memorable beaches in the Andaman Sea.
- Mediterranean: Sail the Scandola Nature Reserve in Corsica and marvel at the sheer biodiversity, or head to the Balearic Islands for a cruise around Mallorca’s sunny beaches.
What is the difference between a by the cabin charter and all-inclusive crewed charter?
With cabin you do not need to book the whole boat exclusively and you can relax as the itinerary is taken care of. You also don’t need to worry about provisioning as there is a set menu, which is included. You’ll be traveling with like-minded guests.
What is a by the cabin yacht charter?
You can book a cabin on our yacht charter packages, which offer memorable experiences carefully selected by our destination specialists with photo-worthy highlights, exciting excursions and delicious cuisine. Our aim is to provide you with a hassle-free, carefully curated adventure of a lifetime where you don’t need any sailing experience, just a love of exploration!
Experience a destination from the water and wake up to a new view every day. Our crews look after guests while they relax in spacious communal areas or in their comfortable, double cabin with a private bathroom. Our fleet of modern catamarans typically have six cabins that accommodate 12 guests and cruise durations range from three to 11 days, depending on the destination. We offer an intimate experience, where everyone has a love of travel in common.
Our cruises are modern, floating resorts offering the world’s largest swimming pool. We have +15 cruise destinations worldwide including the British Virgin Islands, Martinique, St. Martin and Guadeloupe in the Caribbean, as well as the Bahamas. If you want to experience an exotic location, try the Seychelles, Tahiti, Thailand, and the Maldives, or head to the Mediterranean’s Corsica and Balearic Islands. We recently added new routes to Guadeloupe, Maldives (Baa and Raa atolls) and the Grenadines.
Each destination has a set itinerary and a set menu prepared by your expert onboard chef (included meals and drinks vary depending on location – we can advise). Your professional captain will sail you to each destination highlight, sharing their local knowledge with you as you go.