$1,248 TO $2,850
This week-long cruise offers an intimate look at French Polynesia, beginning at Raiatea. You’ll meet undersea wildlife then travel to Bora Bora. You might simply lounge on the beach or go swimming, but the cruise offers optional excursions to a black pearl farm and a private motu barbecue. Tahaa will delight you with its shops, and optional tour of Taputapuatea temple. You’ll even eat at an authentic Polynesian dinner theatre at Huahine.
The standard double cabin is just room enough for two, but you’ll barely be indoors when there’s so much to see and do outside.
DAY 1 RAIATEA SATURDAY
Welcome and boarding at noon, downtown of Uturoa. Panoramic lunch on board, short navigation inside the lagoon of Raiatea / Tahaa to Motu TauTau, North West of Tahaa island. Beachcombing, nautical activities, snorkeling in a coral garden.
DAY 2 RAIATEA SUNDAY
Navigation to Bora Bora (4 hours). Lunch at anchor front of Motu Tapu. Afternoon : swimming with the sharks and discovery of one of the most beautiful island in the South Pacific. Night at anchor in the East of Bora Bora.
DAY 3 BORA BORA MONDAY
Swimming with the manta rays. Breakfast and short navigation to the Motu Taurere. Beachcombing and kayaks rides. Option : Tahitian Barbecue lunch on a private motu. Afternoon of sailing in the famous lagoon of Bora Bora . Evening and night at Matira point.
DAY 4 BORA BORA TUESDAY
After the breakfast, navigation of 4 hours to Raiatea island. Lunch at anchor, leisure afternoon : nautical activities, swimming, snorkelling. Option : Visit of a black pearl farm, snorkeling Evening and night at anchor.
DAY 5 TAHAA WEDNESDAY
Stop at Raiatea for shopping in Uturoa, main village of Raiatea with the local market.
Option : guided tour of Raiatea, Taputapuatea temple, botanic, green valley and waterfalls.
Short navigation to motu Ceran. Robinson day at anchor for nautical activities, snorkelling, swimming.
DAY 6 HUAHINE THURSDAY
Early departure to Huahine, navigation of 4 hours. Arrival in Bourayne Bay around noon. Afternoon, leisure activities at the beach of Ana Iti : kayaks, snorkeling parties, watersports.
Option : Diner and evening in a restaurant with a local polynesian show.
DAY 7 HUAHINE FRIDAY
After the breakfast, short navigation to Fare Village. Visit of this village and snorkelling.
Option : Morning guided tour of Huahine archeological sites, fish traps, vanilla plantations, sacred eels.
After the lunch, navigation of 4 hours to Raiatea island. Sunset arrival on the sacred island.
DAY 8 RAIATEA SATURDAY
Disembarking at 08.00 am, on the main pier of Uturoa, Raiatea.
Itinerary subject to modifications without any notice for weather and/or technical reasons
● Accommodation in private air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, hostess/cook)
● 2 sets of linens, towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
● Transfers airport or hotel – catamaran – airport or hotel (optional)
● Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages
● Cash box (mandatory) : 150 Euros per person per cruise payable cash on spot upon arrival
● Excursions (optional) : 170 Euros per person payable on spot upon arrival or upon booking