Head to the South of France for a Sophisticated Summer
Book a yacht charter in the south of France and you can explore the beautiful coastline of the French Riviera, taking in the glorious warm waters of the Mediterranean. You might also know this region of France as the Côte d’Azur, or the blue coast, a name it was given in 1887. With so much to do ashore and sea, your trip will be filled with excitement and fun!
Sightseeing from Marseille to Nice
Book with us and you’ll start your charter from our base right in the heart of the marina in Marseille, where you can soak up the atmosphere on the waterfront. As well as offering plenty to do on the water, the South of France is great if you love people-watching, culture and architecture. To help you plan your next vacation, here are our recommendations for your trip:
- Check out the most known landmark in Marseille, Notre Dame de la Garde. This Catholic basilica is so impressive, it can be seen from the water. It’s also worth seeing after dusk, when it is lit up.
- Become one with nature while exploring the flora and fauna in the Parc National des Calanques. Take part in one of the guided walks to make the most of this beautiful area.
- Take a trip back in time walking through Le Panier neighborhood, Marseille’s old town. The quarter’s old fashioned structured houses will leave you wishing you’d grown up on this picturesque street.
- Relax on the beaches and snorkel through the water, exploring the local marine life. Our top beach picks include Villefranche-sur-mer, near Nice, for a relaxing atmosphere with a fishing village backdrop. Or try Cannes’ Theoule-sur-mer, which has fewer crowds and better sand than the popular main beach.
- Jump into the sporting scene by catching some competitive sailing matches. This year’s Tour de France on water, called Tour de France a la Voile, runs between July 28th to 30th. The boats will race off the coast of Nice and compete to win the title. Watch them sail through the waters while enjoying the wonderful weather and soaking up the summer sun.
Call Us to Book Now
There is something to keep all ages entertained in the South of France, and with all the choice it will be hard to decide what to do first! Call our expert broking team for even more recommends and help in planning your Côte d’Azur yacht charter itinerary. Whether you want a bareboat, by the cabin or crewed charter, we can help you find the perfect South of France sailing vacation to make your dream come true!
To book, call our office at 857-330-4330 or visit: www.dreamyachtcharter.com/contact/