We’ve expanded our yacht vacation packages to include the glorious French Caribbean archipelago of Guadeloupe, just a short flight away from the US east coast. Plan your winter getaway and explore the ‘butterfly’ main islands of Grande-Terre and Basse-Terre, with its active volcano La Soufrière, as well as Les Saintes, Marie-Galante and Dominica.
Our crews are waiting to take you on our Guadeloupe Dream Premium 8-day adventure, which includes the famous Jacques Cousteau underwater marine reserve, soft, sandy beaches, healthy coral with colorful marine life, delicious rum and Creole cuisine.
Your captain will take you on a private tour of the region’s highlights, while your hostess prepares a high quality menu. You’ll be able to relax in your modern, comfortable double cabin with private bathroom, or enjoy the spacious communal areas in the saloon or on deck with other guests.
- Grande-Terre and Basse-Terre: Spend some time before your charter getting to know the islands of Grande-Terre with its sandy beaches and lively atmosphere, as well as the volcanic terrain of Basse-Terre, with its miles of banana and sugar plantations.
- Gosier Islet: You’ll set sail from our marina on Grande-Terre, which is a short taxi ride from the airport, and along the south west coast to Gosier Islet. There’ll be plenty of time to discover this wonderful snorkeling spot, which is home to a shipwreck and coral reefs.
- Marie-Galante: We’ll take you to the island known for having a hundred windmills at one time, with 70 still standing today. You can stroll the pretty, crescent-shaped beach of Anse Canot on the west coast, where the white sands are flanked by lush vegetation. As well as the windmills, you’ll see traces of the island’s industry at the sugar factory, rum distillery and local museum.
- Dominica: Experience the true Caribbean on this undeveloped island known for its volcanic mountains. Visit the peninsular and discover Cabrits National Park with its tropical forests, impressive waterfalls and coral reefs. You can tour the Indian River, fruit plantations, Amerindian Reserve Kalinago and the beautiful coast.
- Pigeon Island: Jacques Cousteau’s Underwater Reserve is said to be one of the finest dive sites and was curated by the renowned oceanographer across 1,000 hectares. You’ll be treated to colorful, tropical fish, turtles and maybe even humpback whales.
- Les Saintes: We’ll explore this archipelago and visit Terre de Haut Bay, the main island, with sandy beaches perfect for relaxing swims and snorkeling. You can also stroll around the museum at Fort Napoleon and take in the impressive views.
Book your flight to Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport (PTP), Guadeloupe, which is less than five hours from the east coast. Taxi transfers to our marina take around 30 minutes.
For those looking to depart from New York, we suggest flying Norwegian, as they have some ridiculously low one-way prices that won’t leave your wallet empty.