About the Job
As a Reservations Sales Associate, you will be responsible for selling Yacht Charter vacations Worldwide to our clients throughout the US and Canada. This is a sales role that focuses on customer service and team sales goals. Sales leads come via telephone inquiries, email & web inquiries, and live chat. You will also be responsible for customer service follow-up and after-sale communications.
Dream Yacht Charter has booking offices all over the world and you will be a key member of the US sales team, helping with charter arrangements for clients in the US and Canada. The team is a small but dedicated team, and one of the most important characteristics to succeed within it is to be a team player. The company has experienced dramatic growth in the US market and it is an exciting time to be joining. The nature of the business is very seasonal and in the peak months the workload can seem fairly intense, however with an “all hands on deck” mentality results are achievable. Because of the team mentality, we try to avoid having very defined and pigeon-holed responsibilities and job roles that involve all members of the team completing a variety of daily tasks.
Please include a cover letter indicating why your past job experiences make you a good candidate for this position. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. This job does require evenings and one weekend day on rotation.
- Education level – Bachelors Degree
- Previous experience a plus in yacht charter sales and/or travel and vacation planning.
- Knowledge of world geography.
- 2+ years of sales/customer service experience.
- Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal. Presentation skills a plus.
- Comfortable with MS office, CRM & online reservations systems.
- Must be available for evening & weekend shifts.
- Fluent in speaking/writing Spanish a huge plus.
This is a salaried position based on a 40 hour work week, plus a sales incentive.
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Monthly bonus/incentive potential, 401K with matching contribution & travel benefit.
About Dream Yacht Charter
Dream Yacht Charter is the world’s largest charter company. It was founded by Loic Bonnet in 2000, who has been in the sailing industry for years before taking the helm of his own charter company. We started off small, offering six yachts from the Seychelles and now our fleet has grown to + 1200 yachts in +60 destinations worldwide, including North America and the Bahamas. Our customers can book bareboat, crewed or by the cabin charters in some of the world’s most beautiful cruising grounds, such as the Caribbean, Croatia, Ionian islands, as well as Tahiti and the Maldives. We’re also continually developing interest in new sailing areas, such as New Caledonia and Cuba.
Fill in the form in this page