Dream Yacht Sales, a division of the world’s largest yacht charter company, is growing fast and seeking a sailboat yacht broker to staff a new office in the Pacific Northwest area. Exact location not critical.
Dream’s new product offerings include all major sailboat brands for placement into a variety of charter management programs at more than 50 locations around the world. Dream exclusive “Phase-Out” listings are also available to sell. Candidates should be fast learners with a proven track record of sales success and the capability to thrive in a dynamic company environment. A diverse range of product offerings, competitive commission rates and an extensive support team allow high earning potential.
Sales training on charter management programs and product lines will be provided. Broker will have opportunities to develop new prospects via company provided leads and at local boat shows. Broker will be responsible to;
- Develop relationships with potential prospects
- Evaluate the prospect’s yachting needs and match with product and / or charter management solution
- Create proposals
- Contract sales
- Follow up to product delivery
Ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and sales skills
- Proficiency in use of Excel, Word and CRM software
- The ability to work both independently and as part of team
- Strong closing skills
- A passion for sailing and boating in general
Previous work experience in the yachting / sailing industry is not required, but a general working knowledge of sailing and the dynamics of the industry are.