Lagoon Power Catamarans
The current quest for comfort, long distance cruising capacity and safety make a catamaran the ideal boat to meet these expectations.
Lagoon took inspiration from the recognized sea faring qualities of proven hull shapes to develop its new Motor Yacht Range: safe and user friendly catamarans, with incomparable comfort at sea or at a mooring, with a long enough distance cruising capacity to significantly widen their owners horizons.
Why Choose A Lagoon Catamaran?
- User-friendly: thanks to her fuel efficiency, long range cruising capacity and stability, the 40 MY is a truly multipurpose boat, whether for coastal discoveries or a long distance program
- Easy to manoeuvre: on deck, the 40 MY offers all the advantages that will guarantee real cruising pleasure: large sheltered cockpit, rigid bimini , convenient steering station, sunbathing area on the cabin top
- Easy to maintain: Internal accommodation combines elegance and comfort.
Lagoon Seventy 8 Motor Yacht
The Lagoon Seventy 8 motor yacht is the epitome of luxury and comfort harmoniously intertwined. Her timeless silhouette lends elegance and expansive spaces to create a cruising experience free of compromise. The Seventy 8’s massive flybridge can be customized with a variety of options such as a Jacuzzi, large folding dining table, sunbathing area, and bimini with electrically opening roof. At every turn, there is a functional and inviting space:
- An ergonomic helm station with comfortable seating for the crew’s enjoyment of the navigating the vessel and admiring the horizon
- A 322 sq.ft. forward platform offering space for relaxation and or the largest of parties
- An aft cockpit with a view over the open sea and a lounging space to port as well as a dining table
- A tender lift platform, linking the two transom skirts providing an exceptional sunbathing deck
Lagoon 630 Motor Yacht
How do you bring comfort and calm to offshore cruising? Lagoon answered this with the Lagoon 630 Motor Yacht. Taking the highly successful Lagoon 620 renown for its long distance blue water capabilities as well as coastal cruising aboard an incomparable luxury home at sea.
The Lagoon 630 MY offers 5 layouts including a choice of the central or side (lateral) galley.
If you would like to discuss owning a Lagoon Power Catamaran please contact our sales team.
Lagoon Sailing Catamarans
Experience and Innovation: Charter Management Yachts by Lagoon
The venerable cruising catamaran brand, Lagoon, is part of CNB, a division of the Beneteau Group, the world leader in pleasure sailing craft construction. CNB offers a full and well-structured range of cruising catamarans designed by naval architects Marc Van Peteghem and Vincent Lauriot Prévost (VPLP) which have an incomparable record of victories in multihull events.
Key strengths of the Lagoon brand are its guiding principles: good design, high-quality construction, and better-than-average performance.
Unrivalled experience enables them to transfer the fruit of their research to cruising catamarans in a number of areas.
The Lagoon Sailing Catamaran Range
- Lagoon 50 Catamaran
- Lagoon 40 Catamaran
- Lagoon Seventy 7
- Lagoon 620 Catamaran
- Lagoon 52S Catamaran
- Lagoon 52F Catamaran
- Lagoon 450 S Catamaran
- Lagoon 450 F Catamaran
- Lagoon 42 Catamaran
- Lagoon 380 Catamaran