Sailing Vacations for Up to 12 Friends on the Monocat Sun Loft 47
The Sun Loft 47 is a new, versatile monocat which sleeps 12 people comfortably in six cabins with plenty of room for entertaining. There’s a cabin for everyone, so no one needs to sleep in the saloon.
What is a monocat?
A monocat is an innovative yacht that offers catamaran-like social spaces and the affordable rental price of a monohull, from 300 EUR/USD per person/per week. Designed in collaboration with Jeanneau shipyard and architect Philippe Briand, the Sun Loft 47 Jeanneau is available at our bases in the Caribbean or Mediterranean.
The Sun Loft 47 monocat
The Sun Loft 47 monocat offers:
- Capacity for 12 guests
- Six cabins + four heads (cabins have fans)
- Ultra-wide cockpit (4.2m) divided into two
- Dining area with two tables and benches that convert into a sunbathing area
- An outdoor kitchen (2.5m) with:
- Gas stove and plancha (hot plate)
- 4 x 340L fridges
- Open galley adjoining the cockpit
- Protective cockpit awning that can be opened to enjoy the sun
- Two water tanks (700L for showers / 300L for drinking)
- 600 watts sound system
- Swim platform with ladder
- Five double cabins – the two central cabins can be converted into single berths
- One bunk bed cabin
- One forepeak single cabin
- Four showers/toilets
- Two back cabins with en suite bathrooms are accessed using the left or right stairs near the galley kitchen
- Four front cabins accessed using the main stairs after the galley kitchen and share two bathrooms, accessed from the corridor
Sun Loft 47 Specifications:
- Boat type: Monohull
- Overall length: 14m/46ft
- Beam: 4.49m/14.7ft
- Draft: 1.85m/6.06ft
- Engine: 80 CV Yanmar
- Sails: roller genoa + roller main sail
- Navigation: autopilot, depth sounder, GPS plotter, VHF, wind instruments, list of lights
- USB sockets in cabins and galley kitchen
- Fusion radio with bluetooth
- Electricity inverter 12/220V / shore power 220V
- Sprayhood / bimini
- Outboard engine
- Electric anchor windlass
- Two cockpit tables (178 x 77cm)
- Cockpit cushions
Enjoy the best of the Caribbean Islands with their beach bars, white-sand beaches and warm, azure waters. Discover a rich culture and delicious cuisine from our Mediterranean bases in Greece, Croatia, Corsica, Spain and Turkey. Our Sun Loft 47 monocat fleet is based in:
In Greece, Croatia and Turkey we have more than one Sun Loft 47 monocat at our bases so you can sail in a group with even more friends.
What are the benefits of a Sun Loft 47 monocat?
- Entertaining space: Large outdoor living space that easily converts for dining or sunbathing
- Versatile accommodation: 12 guests can sleep in the six cabins, two of which are convertible from double cabins to single berths
- Onboard facilities: Galley suited to group dining and fridges to keep the drinks cool, plus a sound system for a lively atmosphere
- Exciting destinations: Based at our Caribbean and Mediterranean bases so you can find sunshine year-round
- Attractive pricing: Spacious living area similar to catamarans with monohull rental prices
- Easy to sail: Smallest six-cabin monohull on the market at 47ft, yet with plenty of liveable space.