New Year's Eve in the Caribbean
A special way to welcome 2024
Spending New Year’s Eve in the Caribbean is a truly magical experience. The islands come alive with a contagious energy, as both locals and tourists gather to ring in the new year in a tropical paradise. The celebrations often feature beach parties, lively music, and spectacular fireworks displays that illuminate the night sky over the crystal-clear waters. With the backdrop of palm-fringed beaches and the soothing sound of the ocean, celebrating New Year’s in the Caribbean is a unique and unforgettable way to welcome the year ahead.
Choose your cruising grounds
Start planning your Caribbean New Year’s escape:
British Virgin Islands
Sailing the British Virgin Islands for New Year’s is a nautical dream come true. Picture yourself joining a beach party under the stars. An exceptional way to welcome the new year in true Caribbean style.
U.S. Virgin Islands
No matter whether you’re on St. Thomas, St. John, or St. Croix, you can expect a festive atmosphere, delicious Caribbean cuisine, and a warm, welcoming spirit for New Year’s.
New Year’s in St. Martin and neighboring islands Anguilla and St. Barth is a glamorous and exhilarating affair that epitomizes the vibrant culture of these Caribbean destinations.
FAQSee all our FAQs
How much does a bareboat charter cost?
You can tailor your yacht charter to make the most of your budget. We’ve listed some considerations that will make a difference to your bareboat charter cost.
- Choose an older yacht – Our newest yachts are more expensive to charter than others in our fleet. As yachts get older they move to our economy fleet and offer the best value. You can sail wonderful older yachts and that will lower your charter price.
- Sail in low season – Peak seasons are popular for good reason, yet the shoulder seasons can also provide pleasant climates and fewer crowds. Low season also has the advantage of being less expensive with more yachts available and cheaper flights.
- Charter for longer – Most charters are for one or two weeks, but it is possible to secure additional discounts if you sail for more than three weeks.
- Combine discounts – You can combine discounts to get up to 20% off if you book 180 days before departure, have booked with us before and book during a boat show. Take a look at our bareboat yacht charter special offers.
- Mooring and marina fees – Your choice of destination makes a big difference to your overall bareboat charter cost. Some locations offer free or very low mooring fees if you buy a meal at the local restaurant. In others, you may need to pay marina fees, as well as fees for landing on islands, entering national parks or marine reserves.
- Add-ons for your charter – Water toys enable you to explore mangrove creeks, blue caves and lagoons, or to simply exercise and have fun. It is easy to add kayaks or paddle boards to your charter.
- Early boarding – Check in and depart on the same day.
- Delivery sailing – Experienced sailors can help us get our fleet ready for the season by sailing boats to our network of bases. If you’re flexible and have the right resume, this could suit you.
When do I need to pay the balance?
You will need to pay a 30% deposit to confirm the booking and the balance is due 45 days prior to embarkation.
What payment is required?
You will need to pay a 30% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance is due 60 days before boarding. Once a booking has been confirmed, offers and discounts cannot be applied retroactively.
Are there any limitations of where I can charter ?
There may be restrictions as a result of:
- Insurance coverage
- Crew licensing requirements
- Civil unrest or war
- Hazardous navigation conditions
Please discuss your plans with us and let us know if they change.
Get inspired #mydreamyacht
Follow our customer’s journeys & then get ready to share your own amazing experiences