Frequently Asked Questions: Aqualodge
Everything you need to know about the Dream Yacht Aqualodges.
- What is an aqualodge?
- Where do you offer Dream Yacht aqualdoges?
- Do I need navigation skills to rent an aqualodge?
- What’s included?
- What’s not included?
- What amenities are included?
- Are there leisure facilities?
- Is provisioning provided?
- How can I check availability or make a reservation?
- What is the price?
- How long can we rent an aqualodge?
- Can you hold an Aqualodge while I decide?
- What payment is required?
- Is a damage deposit required?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Are children accepted on board or is there an age limit?
- What are the check-in and check-out procedures?
- Can we park nearby?
- How to get to the Aqualodge?
- Can we go ashore once we are settled on board?
- How far are we from the beach?
- Is there WiFi on board?
- Is there air conditioning on board?
- How do the toilets work?
- What are the regulations concerning the consumption of tobacco on board?
- How many people are allowed onboard?
- Are animals allowed on board?
What is an aqualodge?
Our innovative, comfortable and environmentally friendly accommodation offers plenty of space and everything you need to enjoy exploring the beautiful surroundings with friends and family.
Book an Aqualodge if you want to relax near the water but aren’t ready for a sailing vacation. If you’ve booked a bareboat yacht charter, by the cabin vacation or crewed charter, a floating villa is a great way to extend your trip and keep a close connection to the sea while you roam ashore.
Our floating villas offer modern, chic self-catering facilities and the wonder of being able to easily take a dip or snorkel with tropical fish. You do not need any sailing experience as our Aqualodges are moored and do not sail.
From the comfort of the sofa or while you cook, watch the fish swim below you through the glass floor section. Take in the impressive view with rooftop sunbathing, or enjoy snorkeling, kayaking or paddle boarding with your personal water toys.
Up to four people can be accommodated in two double bedrooms and you can prepare your own meals from the fully equipped kitchen. If you want to hop ashore, you can use the provided dinghy.
- Villa and dinghy
- Water sports: Snorkeling equipment (masks and snorkels – on request), a sea kayak and a paddleboard
- Household linen: Sheets, pillows, towels and beach towels are provided. 2 additional blankets are also provided.
- Products: Dish soap, toilet paper, cleaning spray
- Safety: life jackets, small first aid kit
- Transportation: flights are not included.
- Travel insurance: on request with supplement.
- Refueling: on order with supplement.
- No toiletries
- Airport transfers: on request with supplement.
- Fishing equipment: on request with supplement.
- Two double bedrooms
- A bathroom with shower and toilet
- Lounge area
- Glass floor
- Table and chairs outside
- Lounge chairs and bean bags outside
- Barbecue (charcoal)
- Kitchen equipped with:
- Fridge and freezer
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Cutlery, glasses, plates, dishes
Are there leisure facilities?
The rental of the Aqualodge includes a kayak, a paddleboard, snorkeling equipment (fins, masks and snorkels – 1 set per person). Fishing equipment is available on request with supplement. The request must be made before your stay.
How can I check availability or make a reservation?
You can contact Anne by email [email protected] or by phone at +596 596 747859 (Martinique timetable). You can also request a quote on our website.
What payment is required?
You will need to pay a 30% deposit to confirm the reservation and the balance is due 60 days before boarding. Once a booking has been confirmed, offers and discounts cannot be applied retroactively.
What are the check-in and check-out procedures?
You will register at the Dream Yacht office in the Marina du Marin upon arrival. Check-in is between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. (for a later arrival, please ask your adviser). Once you have checked in, a staff member will take you to the Aqualodge by speed boat. The exit inventory and disembarkation are done at 10 a.m. on the day of your departure.
What are the regulations concerning the consumption of tobacco on board?
Smoking is only allowed outside the aqualodge, on the terrace, respecting non-smokers. Smoking inside is strictly prohibited, even for electronic cigarettes. Cigarette butts must not be thrown into the water.
How many people area allowed onboard?
The maximum capacity that our Aqualodges support is 20 persons. A maximum of 6 people are authorised for overnight accommodations. No parties are permitted onboard.
If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to assist.