Sailing experiences designed for corporate events and team buildingQué hay en esta página
Sailing experiences designed for corporate events and team building
Our corporate events are designed to be that right mix of challenge, learning and enjoyment. We motivate and encourage your teams with dynamic events personalized to your needs.
Team building is a fun, stimulating and useful experience. Choose a warm climate, fantastic archipelago, clear water and delicious food to encourage collaboration and new ideas.
We’ll create a dynamic activity program to meet your specific requirements, always encouraging the introduction of competitive elements, such as competing in for our Sailing Cup.
• Capacity: 5 to 200 people
• Where: Choose from 60+ destinations
• Availability: Talk to us about the best time to sail in your chosen destination
• Ability type: No sailing experience necessary!
• Duration: 3-7 days
• Skipper: Professional handpicked for experience and knowledge of the local area
• Hostess: Available on request to help prepare meals
• Organizer: An events coordinator will join to make sure the event runs smoothly
• Accommodation: Sail and sleep on board well-equipped, comfortable boats
• Meeting/conference room: We can suggest onshore locations
• Entertainment: An exciting social program with activities relating to the local area
We work to understand the specific objectives of your corporate event and personalize the program to your company’s needs rather than a “one size fits all” solution. Here are some activity ideas:
- New skills: Learn about navigation, sailing theory, poetry, astronomy and gastronomy
- Tasks: Activities for each boat team, as well as for the whole group
- Competitive element: Sailing requires teamwork and challenges encourage collaboration, such as winning the coveted Sailing Cup in a racing regatta!
- Expanded horizons: We allow time for teams to discover the destination for added value
We’ve years of experience in providing stimulating and engaging corporate events. When investing both time and money in your conference trip or corporate event, you can be confident that our team will make sure everything goes smoothly. We’ve always got a back-up plan if there are delays or other unforeseen events. Our team offers:
- Specialists: Dedicated team to manage your corporate event
- Experience: 10 years’ experience organizing hundreds of conference trips for a range of businesses, from start-ups to multinationals
- 24/7 support: Call our team whenever you need help all-year-round
Our fleet is well-equipped and the boats can spend a week at sea without having to go back to land to top up with electricity and water.
Life on board is comfortable and teams will be able to shower, cook delicious food (or you can hire a hostess to take care of the meal preparation), sleep well and charge mobile phones on our boats.
It’s important to us that your teams have every convenience during your corporate event.
The exact route and activities are adapted to your requirements during the journey and are weather dependent. Here is a sample itinerary for an event we organized in Croatia.
- Morning: Arrival at Split Airport and transfer to Trogir marina
- Lunch: Welcome lunch with a conference for two hours (projector and screen supplied)
- Afternoon: Boat check-in and briefing before sailing 21 miles to Solta, Sesula Bay, to moor for the night
- Dinner: Group dinner in Sismi, Solta, a charming bay with fantastic swimming
- Morning: Breakfast onboard and then the Sailing Cup regatta, a boat race to Vis (25 miles)
- Lunch: Lunch on board. Visit Stončica for a swim and snorkel before reaching Vis
- Afternoon: Arrive in Vis and explore the village
- Dinner: Group dinner at the renowned restaurant Lola, set in beautiful surroundings
- Morning: Breakfast onboard. Sail to Martinis Marchi (23 miles) and take turns to sail the boat, as well as smaller group meetings
- Lunch: Sail to the Gulf of Krknjasi for lunch on board surrounded by turquoise water and snorkeling and swimming in the Blue Lagoon
- Afternoon: Arrival at Martinis Marchi and a refreshing swim
- Dinner: Group dinner at a local restaurant
- Morning: Breakfast onboard and sail to Trogir. Transfer to the airport and flights home
Price for this example is from €700 per person based on a shared cabin (excluding flights and alcohol, which is billed separately) and an extra €450 per person for a private cabin. Price includes:
- Three nights sleeping onboard
- Breakfast and lunches onboard
- Local taxes and harbour fees
- Airport transfers
- Event and marina support
- Return transfer to Split airport
You can also add the following optional extras for an additional fee:
- Early check-in at 2pm instead of 5pm
- Watertoys, such as stand-up paddleboards
How to pay
To secure your booking you will need to pay a 30% deposit, or the full amount if less than 40 days before departure.
The bill for any alcohol consumed will be charged after the event.
Please read our travel conditions
Investment in team building activities and encouraging time away from the office has so many positive benefits for workplace productivity, including:
- Boosting innovation
- Improving communication
- Delivering key messages
- Bringing teams closer together
- Developing creativity
- Sharing skill sets
- Encouraging feedback
- Increasing morale
Reward your team and you will see the benefits!
Preguntas frecuentesConsulta todas nuestras preguntas frecuentes
¿Cuál es la política de cancelación Sail Share?
Te recomendamos encarecidamente que contrates un seguro de viaje para cubrir los depósitos no reembolsables por si tuvieras que cancelar algo debido a un imprevisto.
Las tarifas por cancelar un camarote de Sail Share son:
- Al menos 90 días antes de la fecha de embarque prevista: 25 % del precio del alquiler
- Entre 89 y 60 días antes de la fecha de embarque prevista: 50 % del precio del alquiler
- Entre 59 y 30 días antes de la fecha de embarque prevista: 75 % del precio del alquiler
- En los 29 días anteriores a la fecha de embarque prevista: 100 % del precio del alquiler
¿Hasta qué punto es flexible el itinerario de un alquiler Sail Share?
Los itinerarios de nuestros yates han sido diseñados por nuestros expertos con el objetivo de presentar los lugares más interesantes del destino. Son fijos y no se pueden modificar, aunque reserves todos los camarotes.
¿Qué pasa si el tiempo cambia durante mi crucero Sail Share?
El patrón puede decidir modificar el itinerario si hace mal tiempo.
¿Puedo elegir camarote al reservar mi Sail Share?
Puedes elegir entre un camarote doble con baño compartido o con baño privado por una tarifa adicional.
¿Hay restricciones de edad o para niños en Sail Share?
Edad mínima: 16 años.
Inspírate con las experiencias de nuestros clientes #MyDreamYacht
Comparte tú también tus experiencias y aventuras de tus vacaciones con Dream Yacht Charter en Instagram