Take your career up a gear
Looking for a rewarding career where you are valued, nurtured, have the opportunity to progress and work in different places around the world? Consider a career with us, the world’s leading yacht charter company, as crew, marine mechanics or join our dock team. With our continued growth, we’re always looking for passionate people to join us on our journey.
Now our new hands-on, four-week internship at our base in Key West, Florida, makes it even easier to upskill and fit right in. It offers you the chance to be part of the highly professional team making sure our fleet is maintained to our high standards of excellence, and that our guests receive five-star customer service and care.
About our free internships
We’ve designed a bespoke syllabus for each of our internships – marine mechanic and dock team staff. They give our trainees all the theoretical knowledge as well as practical skills they need to problem-solve effectively. We don’t believe in just sitting in a classroom, but champion learning on the job with hands-on experience under the supervision of a highly experienced base manager.
When you graduate from the internship in Key West, you can work at our bases in the USA in summer, at Newport, Burlington or Annapolis, and then head to one of our many other destinations for the winter, such as the British Virgin Islands, Mexico or the Bahamas.
For successful applicants, either in the marine mechanic or dock staff training program, there is no cost to undertake our program. You’ll be provided with a place to stay, as well as a weekly expenses allowance for the duration of training. If you meet the standards expected after training has finished, you’ll be offered a position at one of our charter bases to start immediately.
Click to find out more
- Marine mechanic – Learn how to service and maintain our fleet
- Dock team – Learn how to perform checks-in and briefings, prepare boats for charter, provide clients with assistance – you only need basic boat knowledge for this training
- Crew academy skipper – Sail for us and be responsible for guest safety, itinerary planning, weather forecasting, navigation, mooring and the boat – coming soon!
- Crew academy chef – Hostess for us and be responsible for food ordering, menu planning, meal preparation, serving and clean up – coming soon!
Who should apply?
We’re looking for people who have:
- Some experience already in their chosen field
- Excellent timekeeping
- Brilliant interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn
- Keen to deliver great customer service