Clearwater, Florida, Full-time
Dream Yacht Charter is seeking an experienced customer service professional with a keen eye for detail. The position will be based in our North American Office in Clearwater, FL. We offer excellent benefits and salary is commensurate with experience.
Many of the yachts in our fleet are managed by DYC on behalf of their individual owners. This position will be the principal point of contact for our owners at DYC and will require excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, and a welcoming personality. The position is a varied role, and includes Reviewing statements, work orders, and accounting with owners; addressing owner’s concerns; supporting yacht brokers and managers with reports and statistics; and working with our internal marketing team to prepare and distribute materials are just some of the various responsibilities for this position. As the owners point of contact, you will be communicating regularly with our worldwide bases and outside vendors to provide owners with updates on their boat’s maintenance and scheduling. You will work with our warranty and service manager to ensure any issues are addressed and communicated back to the owners.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Yacht Sales Support and Owner Care.
- Providing real time data to yacht brokers and sales manager to help validate financial projections for charter boats.
- Assist with the preparation, organization and review of contracts.
- Explaining details of charter management processes & procedures to prospective buyers.
- Project managing the delivery and receiving of boats from European manufacturers.
- Integrating new boat deliveries into charter booking platform.
- Following warranty claims for new boats delivered.
- Preparation of Quarterly income and billing reports for owners.
- Review and approval of owner billing from charter bases.
- Arranging owner hospitality and service meetings at designated boat shows.
- Coordinating Insurance arrangements for owners and supporting them in the event of a claim.
- You’ll be joining a great team in a fun environment, working for a great brand, with great opportunities for growth and travel.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Given the sometimes-technical nature of this role, it is imperative that the suitable applicant is an experienced sailor and familiar with yachts and their equipment.
You will need to have:
- A proven track record in customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Very good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Outstanding management and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Curiosity for learning new technologies and methods.
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Experience working with a CRM (Zoho a plus).
- Computer skills including but not limited to: Google products, Excel, Word, Dropbox, Acrobat, Mass emailing platform (Mailchimp or similar) experience is a plus.
Please include the following in your submission to be considered:
We offer our full-time employees an excellent benefit package that currently includes, but is not limited to:
- Competitive salary based on experience, skills, and education
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance.
- A generous 401K package with Company Match Program.
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holidays, and sick days).
- Employee Charter Yacht Usage.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent upon experience.