Sail your dreams with the world’s leading charter company with +50 destinations and +1,000 yachts in our fleet – this is what we offer to our clients and yacht owners. Dream Yacht Charter became the world leader in its sector within 18 years. To continue our growth, we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our fast-growing team.
Dream Yacht Americas is seeking an experience marine mechanic with a broad range of marine industry skills.
Location: Dania Beach/ Fort Lauderdale
- General Ship Processes & Systems
- Bilge pump, raw water pumps, and associated systems
- Engine and Propulsion Equipment
- Scheduling and Project management of contractors
- Receiving in new boats from port
- Commissioning of new boats
- Handover with new owners
- Purchase and stock boats for fleet
- Team Leader in charge of scheduling and technicians
Skills & Experience
- Proactive, autonomous, and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Forward thinking with excellent organizational skills, able to plan and execute
- Maintain good relations with every individual, directly or indirectly in line with our business
- Fluency in English is required (French would be a plus)
- Reliable and independent
- Drivers License (USCG Captain license is a plus)
- Minimum 2 years in a similar team lead and hands on position
Position will report to the Operations Manager.
With our unique worldwide presence in the yacht charter and sales industry, we offer an exciting opportunity to join our group and reinforce our global structure. This position will require travel to our domestic and international bases. We are offering an exciting position with competitive compensation based on experience and a great benefits package.
How to apply
If you feel that would be you, please send an email with resume and cover letter to Robert Ross: email@example.com