Sail your dreams with the world’s leading charter company with +50 destinations and +1,000 yachts in our fleet – this is what we offer to our clients and yacht owners. Dream Yacht Charter became the world leader in its sector within 18 years. To continue our growth, we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our fast-growing team.
Location: Palma, Spain
With our unique worldwide presence in the yacht charter and sales industry, we offer an exciting opportunity to join our group and reinforce our structure in the Balearics.
You will report to the local base manager.
• Troubleshooting of mechanic issues of the fleet
• Reparation and maintenance of the fleet
• Management of technical aspects
• Support to the team leader in charge of the maintenance
• Active participation of the technical briefing and chart briefing to the clients (Check-in & out)
Attractive package offered, job available immediately. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the development of a quickly growing international company.
Skills and experiences required
• Technical knowledges of the vessels
• Previous experience in the charter industry – or a technical role in refit or yard
• Proactive, autonomous, and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Forward thinking with excellent organizational skills, able to plan and execute
• Maintain good relations with every individual, directly or indirectly in line with our business
• Fluency in English is required
• Minimum 2 years on a similar technical position
How to apply
If you feel that would be you, please send an email with resume and cover letter to Yves Legunehec:
About Dream Yacht Charter
Dream Yacht Charter is the world’s leading yacht charter company with a portfolio of innovative brands. It was founded by Loic Bonnet in 2000, who has been in the sailing industry for years before taking the helm of his own charter company. The company sells yacht charters, by the cabin and crewed charters, as well as yacht ownership programs.