Dream Yacht Charter is seeking a dynamic, highly collaborative and creative marketer with a passion for marketing communications. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in the fields of traditional and digital advertising, creative development, media planning, and culture marketing. This person will help bring cultural relevance and consumer resonance to Dream Yacht Charter and the group’s companies brand positioning and Trademark, while positioning the brands for success in an ever-changing marketing environment. You will report to CEO.
- Develop and execute a data-influenced brand marketing strategy that meets and exceeds established program and vertical goals across the group’s brands
- Develop and lead content strategy and production related to group’s brands
- Must identify opportunities across group products within a vertical and present solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Build advertising agency and internal team relationships to develop world-class brand marketing campaigns driving brand consideration and awareness
- Work collaboratively with day-to-day counterparts in the revenue and sales product teams, partner agencies and respective internal teams to deliver appropriate marketing materials for each brand
- Review and provide feedback on all creative designs and messaging, including but not limited to integrated marketing campaigns, digital, print, social, internal communications, website development, etc
- Act as liaison between internal contacts to ensure proper management of creative programs
- Support local markets and other departments to support all brand marketing needs.
- Manage the brand and communication advertising budget across multiple agencies and vendors
- Public relations and external media relations
- Monitor and measure share of voice across paid, earned and owned media, and identify challenges and opportunities for the overall marketing team
- Lead internal communication initiatives.
- BA required, MBA preferred
- 8-10 years of marketing experience in relevant fields (brand, agency)
- Campaign development/management experience
- Agency Management: Knowledge of methods or techniques used to manage agency relationship and ability to inspire agency performance to deliver world-class creative to meet business objectives on budget and on deadline.
- Candidate must excel in a fast-paced environment, possess strong strategic thinking and the ability to lead and motivate agencies, and influence management, peers, and subordinates.
- People leadership experience and a passion for developing high-performance teams
- Solution-oriented approach to realize strategic and messaging objectives
- Proven track record in project management, and ability to rapidly shift priorities based upon marketplace demand
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.