As a Reservations Sales associate you will be responsible for selling yacht charter vacations worldwide to our clients throughout the US and Canada. This is a travel sales role that focuses on customer service and team sales goals. Sales leads come via telephone inquiries, email & web inquiries and live chat. You will also be responsible for customer service follow-up and after sale communications.
Please include a cover letter indicating why your past job experiences make you a good candidate for this position. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. This job does require evenings and some weekend days.
- Education level – University.
- Previous experience a plus in yacht charter sales and/or travel and vacation planning.
- Knowledge of world geography.
- 2+ years of sales/customer service experience.
- Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal. Presentation skills a plus.
- Comfortable with MS office, CRM and online reservations systems.
- Must be available for evening and weekend shifts.