Job description: We are accepting resumes from qualified and experienced candidates to join our base management team at one of our charter bases in the United States either annually or summer season: Key West, USVI, Annapolis, Newport or Burlington.
- Manage the operational aspects of a yacht charter base for bareboat, cabin & crewed charters.
- Manage customer service (check in, check out, clients briefing, etc.) and ensuring the quality is in line with DYC Standards
- Management of technical maintenance of the boats
- Managing and optimizing the charter planning
- Inventory control and ordering necessary spare parts
- Administrative and personnel management
- Recruitment, training, and management of base team
- Working in relation with other DYC services (Operational, Accounting, Sales, Administrative etc.)
Skills and experiences required:
- Proactive, autonomous, and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Forward thinking with excellent organizational skills, able to plan and execute
- Maintain good relations with every individual, directly or indirectly in line with our business
- Fluency in English is required
- Experienceon a similar position of working in the yacht charter industry.
- Must have proper authorization to work in the United States