Tuamotu Dream 8 Days / 7 Nights
Discover the special paradise of the Tuamotus archipelago, where you can live out your dream of spectacular beaches, white sand and the sparkling blues of the lagoon. Enjoy our eight-day cruise onboard our comfortable catamaran. See Rangiroa with stops at Bird Island and Reef Island, visit Tikehau and its manta rays, plus snorkel Makatea. There is so much to see and do above and below the water! With so much natural beauty, it is clear why this is the number one bucket list destination!
- What is included
- What is not included
- Yacht Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
- Yacht Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
DAY 1 - SATURDAY: RANGIROA
Guests welcome and boarding at 12:00 noon. Installation on board, lunch then departure for a crossing of the lagoon (about 1h30 of navigation) towards the Reef Island. At anchor for the rest of the day for snorkeling, swimming, kayak and paddle rides.
DAY 2 - SUNDAY: RANGIROA
Early departure to reach the Blue Lagoon, about 2h30 of sailing. Discovery of this emblematic place of Rangiroa, snorkeling, then visit of Bird Island. After lunch, we set sails to the village of Avatoru, about 2 hours of navigation, night at anchor near the pass.
DAY 3 - MONDAY: RANGIROA // TIKEHAU
Morning departure for Tikehau atoll, about 5 hours sailing time. Late morning arrival in Tikehau, the atoll with pink sands. Swimming then lunch at anchor. In the afternoon, discovery of the lagoon with stopovers for snorkeling in natural coral gardens - swimming - kayak and paddle rides. Night at anchor.
DAY 4 - TUESDAY: TIKEHAU
After breakfast, sail to the center of the lagoon (about 1 hour sailing) to snorkel with manta rays. After lunch on board, visit to Tuherahera village then short sail to Tikehau pass for dinner at anchor. Departure around 10 pm for a night navigation to reach Makatea.
DAY 5 - WEDNESDAY: MAKATEA
Early morning arrival in Makatea. Relaxation day at anchor: snorkeling, walk along the cliff, swimming, beachcombing, discovery of the unique geography of this island. Night at anchor.
DAY 6 - THURSDAY: MAKATEA
After breakfast, water sports (kayak - paddle - snorkelling).
Optional: 4X4 excursion with a guide, discovery of the interior of the island, visit of the caves and the old phosphate mine, lunch in a local restaurant.
Return on board for 3 pm.
Dinner at anchor and then around midnight, departure for a night sailing to Rangiroa.
DAY 7 - FRIDAY: RANGIROA
Arrival in the morning in Rangiroa. Stopover at the village of Tiputa. Optional BBQ lunch on a private motu. Afternoon snorkeling at the Aquarium and descent of the Tiputa pass. Water sports, swimming
DAY 8 - SATURDAY: RANGIROA
Disembarkation at 08:00.
- Accommodation in private air-conditioned (from 08.00 am to 10.00 pm) double cabin with private bathroom
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) with drinks (tea - coffee - water + juices for the breakfast)
- Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, hostess/cook)
- 2 sets of linen, towels and beach towels per person/week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak and paddle
- Transfers airport or hotel – catamaran – airport or hotel (optional)
- Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages ( to be paid onboard per cash directly to the crew
- Internet wifi , to be paid onboard directly to the crew
- Cash box (mandatory): payable by cash on arrival for departures until 31 March 2023
- Destination fee (mandatory) : payable in advance - for departures from 01 April 2023
- Excursions (optional) : payable on spot upon arrival or upon booking