Polynesia Dream RAI/TAH 11 Days / 10 Nights
Immerse yourself in the islands of Tahiti on an action-packed 11-day Polynesia Dream cruise. Discover the lagoons and coral gardens of Raiatea and Tahaa before heading to the wonder of Bora Bora, undoubtedly one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Soak up village life on Huahine and the crystal clear waters of breathtaking bays and motus. Enjoy an island safari on Moorea with stingrays and snorkel vibrant marine life in Tahiti’s dazzling turquoise lagoons. Relax in comfort in your double cabin with a private bathroom. In this bucket list destination, you’ll make long-lasting memories with ease.
- What is included
- What is not included
- Yacht Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
- Yacht Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
DAY 1 - RAIATEA // TAHAA
Board and welcome at noon, public pier downtown of Uturoa. Lunch and sail inside the spectacular Raiatea and Tahaa lagoon to Motu TauTau. You’ll have plenty of time to snorkel and kayak the coral garden.
DAY 2 - TAHAA // BORA BORA
After breakfast, sail to magnificent Bora Bora (4 hours) and lunch at anchor at Motu Tapu. In the afternoon, relax in the most beautiful lagoon in the South Pacific (and possibly the planet!). Night at anchor, east of Bora Bora.
DAY 3 - BORA BORA
Breakfast is followed by a short sail to the Motu Taurere for beachcombing and kayaking. In the afternoon, you will get the most amazing view of the turquoise lagoon while you sail. Evening and night at Matira point.
DAY 4 - BORA BORA // TAHAA
After breakfast, you’ll set sail for four hours to tranquil Tahaa island, known for its vanilla. Lunch at anchor and a relaxed afternoon swimming and snorkeling. Evening and night at anchor.
DAY 5 - RAIATEA // TAHAA
Sail to Raiatea, also known as the sacred islands, for shopping in Uturoa and the island’s vibrant, local market. You’ll take a short sail to Motu Ceran, where the water is crystal clear and a snorkeler's paradise. You’ll be able to make the most of this amazing location with a day at anchor kayaking, beachcombing and swimming.
DAY 6 - RAIATEA
Sail eastern Raiatea with lunch at anchor at Faaroa Bay with its stunning mountainous backdrop. Explore the Faaroa river by dinghy in the afternoon. Short ride to a peaceful motu for the night.
DAY 7 - HUAHINE
Leave early for Huahine, sailing for four hours. Lunch at anchor followed by a visit to the charming village of Fare. You’ll sail to beautiful Ana Iti beach for snorkeling, kayaking and swimming. Night at Bourayne Bay.
DAY 8 - HUAHINE
After breakfast, sail to the western part of Huahine lagoon and explore Bourayne and Avea Bay. Spend time snorkeling, beachcombing and kayaking before sailing back to Fare village for dinner. At sunset, depart to Moorea - a night-long navigation of 12 hours.
DAY 9 - MOOREA
Arrive in Moorea during the morning and moor at Papetoai, a typical Polynesian village. Take your time enjoying the clear waters here and snorkel Tiki Spot. Sail to Opunohu Bay in the late afternoon and take a short walk in Opunohu Valley.
DAY 10 - MOOREA // TAHITI
Stroll and relax on the beach at Opunohu or enjoy the ocean before a short sail to Cook’s Bay and the village of Maharepa. Lunch on board and then sail (2.5 hours) Tahiti where you’ll spend the night at Marina Taina, west coast of Tahiti.
DAY 11 - TAHITI
Disembarking at 08.00 am, Marina Taina, Tahiti
Excursions package (optional).
- Accommodation in air-conditioned (from 08.00 am to 10.00 pm) double standard cabin with private bathroom
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, diner) with drinks (water - tea - coffee and juices for the breakfast)
- Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
- 2 sets of linens, towels and beach towels per person/week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
- Transfers airport or hotel – catamaran – airport or hotel (optional)
- Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages (payment by cash directly to the crew)
- Internet wifi ( vini travel simcard ,includes 30' of local calls & 3 Gb of data)
- Cash box (mandatory): payable by cash on arrival for departures until 31 March 2023
- Destination fee (mandatory) : payable in advance - for departures from 01 April 2023
- Excursions package (optional)
Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
Number of cabins: 6