Maldives Dream Premium 8 Days / 7 Nights
Spend your week wisely – on our Maldives Dream cruise. South Male’ Atoll, Bodukashihura, the Alikoi Rah Sand Bank, Daghetti, and Maadhoo Finolhu are all on the list. You’ll swim, lounge, snorkel, and kayak among the beautiful beaches and lagoons at every turn.
The premium cabin offers a luxurious retreat to return to after you spend your days exploring.
- What is included
- What is not included
- Yacht Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
- Yacht Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
Day 1: Hulhumale Lagoon – Eyboodhoo Lagoon (South Male' Atoll) – 2.h
Embarkation in the lagoon of Hulhumale’ at 14:00, after a 20 min transfer by boat (Dhoani) from the international airport of Male’ or Hulhule Island Resort. Lunch will be served onboard and we start our cruise at 16.00h towards Eyboodhoo Lagoon (South Male’ Atoll) swimming site. Anchorage and dinner in front of Eyboodhoo Lagoon.
Day 2 : Eyboodhoo Lagoon – Sexy Beach Sand Bank (South Male’ Atoll) – Bodukashihura ( Ari Atoll) - 5h 30
After Breakfast and after 1h sailing you will discover a paradise on earth: Sand Bank (called sexy beach) a magnificent sand bank with white fine powder-like sand, time for swimming, snorkelling, kayaking. During sailing Lunch will be served and in 4h 30 we cross the channel to South Ari Atoll and moor in front of Bodukashihura, which is an uninhibited island surrounded by a reef with abundance of marine life. Swimming, snorkelling. Night at anchorage off Bodukashihura.
Day 3 : Bodukashihura - Meerufenfushi – Dhiggiri ( Ari Atoll) - 2h30
After Breakfast 1 hour sailing towards Meerufenfushi, a jewel, one of the most beautiful islands in the Maldives, sheltered by a small lagoon, a small natural pool lined with a paradise beach. Appreciate the protective shadow of the beautiful palm trees. During Lunch the boat moves to Dhigghiri, a private island. Collect some shells when walking on the beach and admire the elegant sea birds. Swimming, kayaking, snorkelling, etc....Mooring overnight and beach buffer dinner.
Day 4 : Dhiggiri - -Alikoi Rah Sand Bank - Raiy Dhiggaa ( Ari Atoll) - 2h30
After breakfast short navigation of 30 min towards Alikoi Rah Sand Bank, surrounded by a reef with abundance of marine life- Swimming, kayaking, snorkelling – during lunch time we sail 2 hours towards Raiy Dhiggaa, a private island. Collect some shells at the beach or spend your time with swimming, kayaking, snorkelling, etc....
Day 5 : Raiy Dhiggaa - Sand Bank (Near Ranveli Resort) -Daghetti ( Ari Atoll) – 3h30
After breakfast we sail 1h30 towards Sand Bank near Ranveli Resort for swimming, snorkeling and kayaking - for the guest who like to dive, they have the possibility to use the dive centre of the resort. In the evening the boat will sail 30 minutes to Daghetti island with its local village with shopping facilities in the numerous boutiques. Do not miss the pride of the habitants: a superb banyan tree that is several hundred years old and of impressive dimension. - Dinner at anchorage off Daghetti.
Day 6 : Daghetti – Manta Sand Bank - Guraidhoo ( Male' Atoll) - 5h
During breakfast we cross the channel in 4 hours towards the South Male’ Atoll, the boat will anchor at a sand bank and with some luck you will be able to see manta rays and swim along with them or you snorkel or just relax at the beach with its fine sand. After 1hr sailing the boat will arrive at the local village Guraidhoo Island, with its souvenir shops and visit to this village is another experience not to be missed. Dinner at the anchorage of Guraidhoo
Day 7 : Guraidhoo - Maadhoo Finolhu– Hulhumale’ Lagoon - ( Male' Atoll) 4h00
After breakfast the boat will head for Maadhoo Finolhu where you can swim, snorkel, go by kayak or just relax on the fine sandy beach. Beach buffer Lunch and at 14 :00 hrs we start to sail towards Hulhumale Lagoon where we arrive around 17.00 hrs
Day 8 : Hulhumale
Disembarkation at 6.45 am Itinerary subject to modifications without any notice for technical and/or weather reasons
- Accommodation in air-conditioned double or triple cabin with private bathroom (A/C in service from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Service of the crew : 3 persons (captain, steward/cook, deckhand)
- 2 sets of linens, towels and beach towels per person/week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
- Transfers airport – base – airport (mandatory upon booking)
- Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages
- Cash box (mandatory) : payable on spot upon arrival
- Transfers airport – base – airport: (Including upon arrival : transfer from airport to Hulhule Island Hotel with left luggage office, swimming pool’s access (beach towel included), welcome drink and transfer to the catamaran. Upon departure direct transfer to airport)
- OPTIONAL: After the cruise, possible access to Hulhule hotel facilities: left luggage office, swimming pool’s access (beach towel included), welcome drink and transfer to airport with a surcharge