Dream Guadeloupe Premium 8 Days / 7 Nights
Enjoy an adventure of a lifetime exploring the waters around Guadeloupe’s lush paradise with our all-inclusive vacation package. Explore the island’s most beautiful beaches, Jacques Cousteau underwater marine reserve, the Les Saintes archipelago, Pigeon Island and Marie-Galante.
Watch your view change each day, as your experienced captain and welcoming host take you on an intimate guided tour of Guadeloupe’s highlights. Your exciting itinerary will include plenty of opportunities to discover colorful coral, snorkeling among tropical fish and visits to key landmarks.
You’ll find yourself with modern comforts, including a premium double cabin with a private bathroom and gastronomic treats laid on by your own chef. Join us for a dream vacation of a lifetime.
- What is included
- What is not included
- Yacht Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
- Yacht Fountaine Pajot Ipanema 58 - 6 + 2 cab.
Day 1 - Saturday : Pointe-à-Pitre
Boarding at Marina Bas du Fort. Departure to Marie Galante – Anse Canot (about 3h. Night on board, at anchorage.
Day 2 - Sunday : Marie-Galante
Breakfast at Anse Canot - Marie-Galante, the island of a hundred mills Lunch on board.
Option*: Bus tour of the island in the morning (about 3 hours).
Afternoon in Saint Louis.
Dinner and night on board.
Day 3 - Monday : Petite Terre – Natural Reserve
After breakfast, departure to Petite Terre (about 3 hours of navigation). Tour of the island of Petite Terre which became a National Natural Reserve in 1998. You will be able to swim and snorkel around differents species or visit the exposition room in the lighthouse of the island and walk around the educational trail.
Lunch, dinner and night on board.
Day 4 - Tuesday : Pigeon Islands – Cousteau Natural Reserve
Breakfast. Departure to Pigeon Islands (about 8 hours of navigation). Lunch at anchorage, facing the islands. For scuba divers, it’s possible to go scuba diving with local dive centers
Option *: Snorkelling trail tour with local dive centers.
Dinner and night on board.
Day 5 - Wednesday : Bouillante
Breakfast. Relaxation, free time and nautical activities from the boat, snorkeling.
Option *: Botanical road trip with 4x4 to discover the luxuriant flora of Basse Terre island
Lunch on board. Navigation towards Les Saintes (3h of navigation). Dinner and night on board.
Day 6 - Thursday : Les Saintes
Breakfast. Navigation to the Terre de Haut Bay. Anchorage in the bay.
Option*: Village tour and walk to the Fort Napoleon.
Lunch on board. Free time. Navigation (about 4 hours) to Îlet Gosier. Dinner and night on board.
Day 7 - Friday: Les Saintes
After breakfast, navigation towards Pain de Sucre anchorage (30 min). Relaxation, free time and nautical activities from the boat. Lunch on board. Navigation toward Îlet Gosier. Local street market. Dinner and night on board.
Day 8 – Saturday: Pointe à Pitre
Breakfast. Navigation towards the marina. Disembarkation around 10 am at Bas du Fort marina.
The itinerary may be subject to change without notice for meteorological and / or technical reasons, depending on the captain's decision.
- Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A/C in service from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm)'
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, diner)
- Drinks (table wine), local aperitifs (punch, rum), fruit juice, sodas
- Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
- 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board : snorkelling equipment, sea kayak, fishing gear
- Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
- Cash box (mandatory): payable by cash on arrival for departures until 31 December 2022
- Destination fee (mandatory) : payable in advance - for departures from 01 January 2023
- Excursions package (optional)