Bora Bora Dream 8 days / 7 nights
Let us take you on a hassle-free tour of the best of Tahiti, cruising Raiatea, Tahaa, Huahine and the pearl of the French Polynesia, Bora Bora.
Swim and snorkel in the clearest and most turquoise waters you’ve ever seen. Get up close to some of the world’s finest marine life in uncrowded landscapes. You’ve the chance for many excursions to get to know the local culture and customs too.
Dip your toes into the Pacific Ocean while leaving the sailing and menu preparation to our experienced, professional crews.
- What is included
- What is not included
- Yacht Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
- Yacht Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
DAY 1 - SATURDAY: RAIATEA
Welcome and boarding at noon, on the main pier of Uturoa downtown. Panoramic lunch on board, short navigation inside the lagoon of Raiatea / Tahaa to Motu Tau Tau, North West of Tahaa island. Beachcombing, nautical activities, snorkeling in a coral garden.
DAY 2 - SUNDAY: RAIATEA
Navigation to Bora Bora (4 hours). Lunch at anchor front of Motu Tapu. Afternoon: Discovery of one of the most beautiful island in the South Pacific. Night at anchor in the East of Bora Bora.
DAY 3 - MONDAY: BORA BORA
After the breakfast, beachcombing, kayak and paddle rides. Option: guided tour onboard a Polynesian canoe, coral garden, manta rays watching. Afternoon, discovery of the famous lagoon of Bora Bora. Evening and night at Matira point.
DAY 4 - TUESDAY: BORA BORA// RAIATEA
After the breakfast, navigation of 4 hours to Raiatea island. Lunch at anchor, leisure afternoon: nautical activities, swimming, snorkelling. Option: Visit of a black pearl farm, snorkeling. Evening and night at anchor.
DAY 5 - WEDNESDAY: RAIATEA // TAHAA
Stop at Raiatea for shopping in Uturoa, main village of Raiatea with the local market. Option: guided tour, Taputapuatea temple, botanic, green valleys et mountains of the sacred Island. Short navigation to motu Ceran. Robinson day at anchor for nautical activities, snorkelling, swimming. Option: Diner and evening in a restaurant with a local polynesian show.
DAY 6 - THURSDAY: HUAHINE
Early departure to Huahine, navigation of 4 hours. Arrival in Bourayne Bay around noon. Afternoon, leisure activities at the beach of Ana Iti: kayaks, snorkeling parties, watersports. Night at bay d’Avea
DAY 7 - FRIDAY: HUAHINE
After the breakfast, short navigation to Fare Village. Visit of this village and snorkeling. Option: Morning guided tour of Huahine archeological sites, fish traps, vanilla plantations, sacred eels. After the lunch, navigation of 4 hours to Raiatea island. Sunset arrival on the sacred island.
DAY 8 - SATURDAY: RAIATEA
Disembarking at 08.00 am, on the main pier of Uturoa downtown. Itinerary, activities and excursions subject to modifications without any notice for weather and/or technical reasons.
- Accommodation in private air-conditioned (from 08.00 am to 10.00 pm) double cabin with private bathroom
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) with drinks (tea-coffee - water + juices for the breakfast)
- Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, hostess/cook)
- 2 sets of linens, towels and beach towels per person/week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment sea kayak and paddle
- Transfers airport or hotel – catamaran – airport or hotel (optional)
- Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages (to be paid onboard per cash direclty to the crew)
- Internet wifi ( vini travel simcard , includes 30' of local calls & 3 Gb of data)
- Cash box (mandatory): payable by cash on arrival for departures until 31 March 2023
- Destination fee (mandatory) : payable in advance - for departures from 01 April 2023
- Excursions package (optional)
Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
Number of cabins: 6