Enjoy a By The Cabin Cruise in the Caribbean
Explore the Caribbean and its unique islands on board a comfortable catamaran. You will be paired with one of our experienced crews and discover the beauty of the region.
We have carefully selected yachts with between four and ten cabins; your cruise includes a private cabin with an en-suite bathroom and a chef on board to prepare exquisite recipes with fresh local products, tropical fruits, vegetables, and fish.
Our Caribbean by the cabin itineraries include options of sailing Cuba, Martinique, British Virgin Islands, and Grenada. Our sailing schedules are designed around short passages from one to five hours each day, leaving enough spare time for excursions and water sports including snorkeling, kayaking, swimming, diving, windsurfing and wakeboarding. If you prefer, spend your time just relaxing and lounging in the sun on board the catamaran.
- Creating your own outdoor adventure of kayaking, windsurfing, wake-boarding or hiking the beaches in Tobago Cays islets, the reefs surrounding the most beautiful lagoon of Grenadines.
- Exploring the beautiful island of St. Lucia.
British Virgin Islands
- The Baths, a beautiful landscape of round and polished rocks planted in white sand, caves and natural pools, in the very south of Virgin Gorda.
- Beautiful reefs at Marina Cay.
- Tobago Cays is the highlight of the trip here. It is filled with unparalleled natural beauty and undersea wildlife. Take time to explore this Archipelago in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and be on the lookout for sea turtles.