Vacations will never be the same again once you’ve been on a sailing vacation. Our skippered vacations mean a professional captain does the sailing for you and no sailing experience is needed.
We’ve got the widest selection of destinations in the world and they’ve been carefully selected so you can plan an exciting vacation. Find out more about what a skipper does on a skippered yacht charter.
No matter if you want to island-hop, explore the exotic or immerse yourself in ancient civilizations, we’ve got a destination for you.
Take a look at our skippered charter destinations or check out our top pick suggestions for you…
Mediterranean’s ancient culture
Absorb the beginnings of civilization with a Mediterranean skippered charter. Choose from distinct island groups in Greece, explore Croatia’s thousands of islands, sail Spain’s Balearic Islands and taste Italy’s delicious food whether in Naples, Sardinia, or Sicily.
The Mediterranean is a great place to start with a skippered yacht charter if you are new to sailing.
- Greece: Choose from the Saronic and Argolic Gulfs, Cyclades Islands, Ionian Islands, Dodecanese Islands and the Sporades in Greece.
- Croatia: Sail from Pula on the Istrian Peninsula, Trogir near Split, Zaton near Šibenik and Dubrovnik. Discover the Kornati National Park.
- Italy: Sail the Bay of Naples’ Pontine Islands, head to Sicily for the Aeolian and Egadi Islands, or Sardinia for the La Maddalena archipelago.
- Spain: Embrace the party atmosphere on Ibiza, relax on Mallorca’s many sunny beaches, or sail to Menorca and Formentera
Explore our Mediterranean fleet.
Caribbean island hopping
The Caribbean is a wonderful destination for a sailing vacation with good weather and a laid back atmosphere. You can explore the Virgin, Leeward or Windward Islands and the Grenadines by taking a look at our wide choice of Caribbean destinations.
Guide to Caribbean skippered charters
- British Virgin Islands: There’s nothing like captain only charters BVI, including Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke and Anegada.
- US Virgin Islands: Discover the beauty of St. Thomas, St. Croix and St. John’s impressive coastline.
- St. Martin: Embrace the mix of French and Dutch culture and smart restaurants. Sail lagoons, protected coves and Tintamarre.
- Antigua: Navigate the same waters that Nelson did hundreds of years ago. Explore Barbuda, St. Kitts, St. Barts and Nevis.
- Guadeloupe: Immerse yourself in a vibrant underwater world with Jacques Cousteau at Pigeon Island or sail Les Saintes and Dominica.
- Martinique: Head to this part of the French Caribbean for Fort-de-France’s culture, lush rainforests and white and black sand beaches.
- Grenada: Hop to Carriacou and Petite Martinique or stroll the fabulous Grand Anse Beach, voted one of the world’s best.
Discover our Caribbean yacht charter fleet.
Central America skippered charters
Discover a network of 450 cays off Belize’s coast, bordering the Caribbean Sea and Mexico.
- Belize: Snorkel the wonder of the UNESCO barrier reef, sail 450 low lying cays and swim with colorful marine life.
Explore our Central America yacht charter fleet.
Skipper charters Bahamas
Enjoy shallow waters, easy sailing in the Bahamas, plus plenty of impressive destinations to visit in the Exumas islands chains.
- Exumas: Tour the impressive marine park, meet iguanas, swim with pigs or trace where infamous drug lords used to hideout.
Explore our Bahamas yacht charter fleet.
Asia skippered charters
Enjoy a sailing vacation in Asia exploring exotic coastlines and beautiful islands. Thailand is known for its limestone stacks and richly decorated temples or you can see the wonder of the Andaman Sea in Malaysia.
- Thailand: Sail the scenes of the movie sets, taste delicious Thai food, snorkel coral reefs and explore the towering hongs.
- Malaysia: Meet the monkeys and snorkel coral in Langkawi’s archipelago with mangroves, mountains and beaches.
Explore our Asia fleet.
Indian Ocean paradise
Take a look at Indian Ocean skippered charters for a special paradise with picture-perfect desert islands. See the lemurs on Madagascar and the exotic wildlife in the Seychelles.
- Seychelles: Photograph dramatic granite and coral islands, see giant tortoises and snorkel in Cousin and La Digue.
- Madagascar: See the land bursting with nature with lemurs, vibrant marine life, leopard sharks and even humpback whales.
Explore our fleet in the Indian Ocean.
Pacific Ocean atolls
Pacific skippered charters offer such variety, including the world’s largest lagoon in New Caledonia, remote islands in Australia and bucket list islands in Tahiti.
- Tahiti: Snorkel cobalt lagoons and hike volcanic peaks of French Polynesia’s Bora Bora, Moorea, Raiatea and Huahine.
- Whitsunday Islands: Get ready for the Coral Sea’s intense blue fringed by the barrier reef. Take in Hook Island, Whitsunday Island and Hamilton.
- New Caledonia: Sail from Noumea and explore a wonderful lagoon teeming with marine life. It’s the perfect snorkeling destination.
Explore our Pacific yacht charter fleet.